Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{The Butter Cream Gang}

Last night the Beehives came over for a movie night and we watched The Butter Cream Gang. This movie is one of my childhood favorites. Have you seen it? It is from the 90's.

The Butter Cream Gang is a tale of the power of unconditional love. A member of the gang gets lost in a real gang in Chicago and upon his return his best friend fights to get him back.

I wasn't surprised to hear the girls commenting on how they thought Scott was hot. (He's the one being held in the picture) Because I totally thought the same when I was their age. He was the first "movie star" I fell in love with.


All of it totally reminds me of the 90's. I was reminded of this gem of a lost phrase.

"HEY, WHATS THE BIG IDEA?"


Now when was the last time you heard that????

No comments:

Post a Comment