Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is a Game of Ping Pong

Dear Family,

I don´t have much to say this week. We did a lot of service. We painted a living room!
I played ping pong Saturday with a bunch of fourteen year olds and then we taught them how ping pong is a representation of life. Think about that. It really got their attention and even though they don´t live here and we can´t teach them, I felt good about being an influence for good on the youth here in Santiago.
So I spent all of my time sending pictures. Maybe they can make up for this really short and uninformative letter.
A street contact came to church yesterday. His name is Juan Carlos and he is from Bolivia (I am going to baptize him for Boo). He just got to Chile and doesn’t have any friends. We have our first appointment with him tonight.
We set Flor with a baptismal date last night. She is 16, lives with her boyfriend, smokes, drinks and we are really hoping to change her life. Her mom lives in the north with her new boyfriend and she doesn’t really have good examples in her life. So be good examples!
Love,
Hermana Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment